Request an SHC Account
New to Science Hall? Request an SHC account to take advantage of wireless printing and server/VPN access.
Installing the Sharp MX623N Copier (Room 160)
(PLEASE NOTE: The copier is only available for use by faculty, staff, lecturers and teaching assistants.)
- Installation Instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7, and OS X 10.6-10.8
The best support is to be pro-active. Test your equipment before your first lecture, and make sure you know how to use the equipment in the room. If you experience a problem during class, don't leave it for the next person, call the Help Desk (262-8111) and let us know.
- Classrooms with smart podiums – 180, 360
- Call DoIT for technical support: 264-4357. On campus remember 4-HELP
- Science Hall Supported rooms – all the rest
- Projector problems – there is an emergency projector available in the Geography Library. This is the fastest way to deal with a projector problem.
- Call the Help Desk and press 0 for transfer to the emergency line.
- M376 Computer Lab
- Open door hours are 8:00 – 4:00 M-F. The computer support office is in M376a – student hours are posted on the window.
- Help Desk Web Site – help!
- Email the Help Desk – email@example.com
- Phone the Help Desk – 262-8111
- This is recommended for emergency or urgent requests.
- Fall Support Hours: Student Tech Support Schedule